We are very proud of our school uniform and it is important to us as it encourages a sense of belonging to the school.
- Please remember a coat or jacket as children go outside to play and the weather can change dramatically during the course of the day.
- In the summer please ensure your child has a sunhat and sunscreen.
- Please label all items of clothing and lunchboxes.
- The wearing of jewellery is not allowed for health and safety reasons. Watches and stud earrings are acceptable as long as the pupils can remove them independently for PE. The wearing of nail varnish is not permitted.
Please do not bring valuable watches and earrings into the school, as items can be easily mislaid.
- A copy of our uniform guidelines can be found here.
Logo'd uniform can be purchased from the following providers:
Bridge Road, Haywards Heath– on-line at www.sussexuniforms.co.uk or telephone 01444 227 066.
MyClothing School Uniform – on-line service (formerly Tescos)
Items can be ordered for home delivery by following this link-
My Clothing Limited and entering the school post code RH13 6NS
- Profits earned from uniform purchased through MyClothing will come to the school.
- Should you wish to buy uniform items such as skirts, trousers etc. from other providers, please ensure that the items come from a recognised school uniform retailer, e.g. Marks and Spencer etc. and that the colours specified in our uniform list are adhered to.